Friday, August 23, 2013

Canadian Lotto Max Numbers : Major Lotto Award

Canadian Lotto Max Numbers :  Major Lotto Award

Canadian Lotto Max Numbers : Major Lotto Award - exactly where Do Lottery Jackpots Hide Out?

Recently, in my articles, I've been discussing a few basic lottery strategies that take advantage of the bell shaped curve distribution of certain lottery characteristics. You can find a wide variety of such curves that lottery players use to increase their odds of winning the lottery. My intention was to spark a few response. Well, I got that. But, in the process, I have caemployed a ruckus about lottery jackpots.
It's good when I see other lottery players get excited about my favorite topic. Their passion for the lottery gets my juices flowing. The notion of controversy doesn't bother me, in fact, I like it. It provides me significantly more material for future articles. But, in this particular case, it seems that opened a can of worms. So, for the sake of civility, a sanitized version of their complaints looks one thing like this:
Bell shaped curves are nice but lottery jackpots do not act like that!
Au contraire mon ami
There's no approach to put this nicely. My lottery critics are absolutely wrong across the board. Each inside theory and practice, all lotteries follow these bell shaped distributions; totally! And, considerablytery number investigation on any lottery would prove my point. I hope that makes my position on the subject clear enough for eextremelyone.
Now, you will be waiting for me to back it up. No problem. In the event you were here with me at my computer, I would make my case by playing one of my favorite games. I would start off out by saying something like this "I'm so confident in my position that I will let you pick any lottery at random." Then, producing use of my lottery software, I would prove to you that in terms of lottery jackpots, I am right on the money.
This really is how I would do it. First, you would pick any lottery you choose. Second, you would pick a performance characteristic that interests you. Subsequent I would show you the theoretical bell shaped curve of that performance characteristic. This would be an example of one of the quite graphs that a few of you may be objecting to. Finally, I would show you the same graph depicting what genuinely happened creating use of the actual winning lottery jackpot numbers.
For example, you choose the Floridmuchto. Shortly, you would be searching in the theoretical graph for the last 372 drawings (over 3 1/2 years). Then, I would show you the same graph of the winning lottery jackpot numbers. Lo and behold; a bell shaped curve. Theory predicted what would occur and it did. In this case, each graphs fit ... [ - ]


News and Video on Canadian Lotto Max Numbers : Major Lotto Award




No comments:

Post a Comment